Wednesday, July 3, 2024

A New Companion

 She works quickly!

As we approached the very first piece of land since leaving Unitopolis, there was a storm on the horizon. We moored the ship for safety, and while we waited out the storm, I noticed a woman battling some storm elementals. Far be it from me to let an obvious invitation from Her go unanswered, I leapt to help, followed quickly by Cole-Bay and Averyn. It was a tough battle, but we eventually persevered (though my contribution was little more than drawing attacks away from the others). The storm dispersed, we were introduced to Ingrid, who goes by the moniker the Blue Lion. She and the Captain seemed aware of each other, though they had not previously met. I feel that she will be a fearsome addition to the band that the One is building for Her decree.

No comments: